For a full list of rules, click here: 2011 Spring Box Office Predictions Game Rules.
Submit Your Predictions for This Week
- Top Ten Films at the U.S. Box Office of the week in order from most money to least.
- Individual monetary predictions for each film.
- Final box office tally for all new wide releases.
- Awards predictions for any film you think has a shot at an end-of-year awards nomination.
This Week's New Wide Releases
The Avengers (4,000 screens)
Last Week's Results
None of this weekend's new releases managed to pique the interest of enough viewers to take the top spot from Think Like a Man which is turning out to be a sleeper hit. And only one of the four new films this week, managed to top the 6-week-old juggernaut The Hunger Games: The Pirates! Band of Misfits.
Top 10 Films
- Think Like a Man, $17,604,141
- The Pirates! Band of Misfits, $11,137,734
- The Hunger Games, $10,814,271
- The Lucky One, $10,808,023
- The Five-Year Engagement, $10,610,060
- Safe, $7,892,539
- The Raven, $7,289,642
- Chimpanzee, $5,227,862
- The Three Stooges, $5,167,421
- The Cabin in the Woods, $4,619,480
W=Wesley | M=Mike | Z=Zach
@ Total : Correct Prediction
o : Correct Prediction Individual
= : Correct Placement
Think Like a Man (Co) @ $16.0 M
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (No one) @ $0.0 M
Think Like a Man (Wo | M | Z | C=) @ $18.0 M
The Pirates! Band of Misfits (W | M | Z= | Co) @ $10.0 M
The Hunger Games (Wo | M | Z | C) @ $11.0 M
The Lucky One (W | M | Z= | Co) @ $11.0 M
The Five-Year Engagement (W | M | Z | Co) @ $13.0 M
Safe (W | M | Z | Co) @ $7.5 M
The Raven (W | M | Z | Co) @ $8.0 M
Chimpanzee (W= | M | Z=o | C) @ $5.5 M
The Three Stooges (W | M | Z=o | C) @ $5.0 M
The Cabin in the Woods (W | M= | Z=o | C=) @ $4.5 M
- 325 (19,306) Points - Mike
- 286 (16,269) Points - Zach
- 279 (19,260) Points - Wesley
- 125 (13,112) Points - CineSnatch
Mike (325 Points)
Mike (19 Points)
Wesley (19 Points)
Mike (306 Points)