For a full list of rules, click here: 2011 Spring Box Office Predictions Game Rules.
Submit Your Predictions for This Week
- Top Ten Films at the U.S. Box Office of the week in order from most money to least.
- Individual monetary predictions for each film.
- Final box office tally for all new wide releases.
- Awards predictions for any film you think has a shot at an end-of-year awards nomination.
This Week's New Wide Releases
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (3,600 screens)
Project X (3,000 screens)
Last Week's Results
The military beat out Tyler Perry. Is Perry slipping or are his films really only appealing when they star his cross-dressing Madea character? Whatever the cause, the Navy has a lot to be stoked about as their recruitment film masquerading as fiction feature did quite well in its opening weekend.
Top 10 Films
- Act of Valor, $24,476,632
- Tyler Perry's Good Deeds, $15,583,924
- Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, $13,389,102
- Safe House, $10,926,145
- The Vow, $9,916,774
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, $9,006,135
- This Means War, $8,425,010
- Wanderlust, $6,526,650
- Gone, $4,770,360
- The Secret World of Arrietty, $4,351,115
W=Wesley | M=Mike | Z=Zach
@ Total : Correct Prediction
o : Correct Prediction Individual
= : Correct Placement
Act of Valor (No one)
Act of Valor (Wo | M | Z) @ $20.0 M
Tyler Perry's Good Deeds (W | M | Zo) @ $20.0 M
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (W | Mo | Z) @ $13.5 M
Safe House (W | M= | Z=o) @ $14.0 M
The Vow (W | M=o | Z) @ $14.0 M
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (W | Mo | Z) @ $10.5 M
This Means War (Wo | M= | Zo) @ $10.0 M
Wanderlust (W | M | Zo) @ $12.5 M
Gone (W= | M= | Z=o) @ $7.0 M
The Secret World of Arrietty (M=o | Z=) @ $4.5 M
- 156 (8,148) Points - Mike
- 129 (7,122) Points - Wesley
- 113 (4,109) Points - Zach