For a full list of rules, click here: 2011 Spring Box Office Predictions Game Rules.
Submit Your Predictions for This Week
- Top Ten Films at the U.S. Box Office of the week in order from most money to least.
- Individual monetary predictions for each film.
- Final box office tally for all new wide releases.
- Awards predictions for any film you think has a shot at an end-of-year awards nomination.
This Week’s New Wide Releases
Mirror Mirror (3,200 screens)
Wrath of the Titans (3,500 screens)
Last Week’s Results
Not only did The Hunger Games take the number one spot at the box office, it broke several records along the way including top March opening, top opening for a non-sequel and ended up with the third highest weekend box office total in history.
Top 10 Films
- The Hunger Games, $152,535,747
- 21 Jump Street, $20,471,187
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, $13,182,045
- John Carter, $5,073,832
- Act of Valor, $2,041,362
- A Thousand Words, $1,950,154
- Project X, $1,931,336
- October Baby, $1,718,000
- Safe House, $1,403,035
- Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, $1,357,412
W=Wesley | M=Mike | Z=Zach | C=Cinesnatch
@ Total : Correct Prediction
o : Correct Prediction Individual
= : Correct Placement
The Hunger Games (Wo | M | Z | Co) @ $145.0 M
The Hunger Games (W=o | M= | Z= | C=o) @ $145.0 M
21 Jump Street (W=o | M=o | Z= | C=) @ $20.0 M
Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax (W= | M= | Z=o | C=) @ $13.0 M
John Carter (W= | M=o | Z= | C=) @ $6.0 M
Act of Valor (W= | M | Zo | C) @ $2.0 M
A Thousand Words (W | M | Z | Co) @ $2.0 M
Project X (W | Mo | Z=o | C) @ $2.0 M
October Baby () @ $0.0 M
Safe House (W | M= | Z=o | C=o) @ $1.5 M
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Wo | Mo | Z= | C=o) @ $1.5 M
- 236 (14,222) Points – Mike
- 206 (14,186) Points – Wesley
- 191 (10,181) Points – Zach
- 22 (3,19) Points – Cinesnatch